THE COMMITTEE ON THE PRESENT DANGER: CHINA
PRESENTS A C.P.D.C. WEBINAR
ARE YOU INVESTING IN AMERICA’S DESTRUCTION?
Americans should be mad as hell at Wall Street and their fund managers who are misleading us to invest in high-risk CCP companies, some of whom are committing human rights atrocities, have links to the Chinese military, and many are sanctioned by the USG. Watch this program to learn why, and what you can do to invest in freedom instead.
- WelcomeFrank Gaffney*, Vice Chairman, CPDC, Moderator
- IntroductionBrian Kennedy*, Chairman, CPDC, Author, Communist China’s War Inside America
- The CCP Threat: People’s War Against AmericaGordon Chang, Author, The Coming Collapse of China
- The CCP’s Unrestricted WarfareDr. Bradley Thayer*, Author, How China Sees the World: Han Centrism and the Balance of Power in International Politics
- The CCP VirusDr. Stephen Hatfill, former Clinical Researcher, U.S. Army Military Research Institute of Infectious Diseases
- The CCP’s War Against HumanityReggie Littlejohn*, President, Women’s Rights Without Frontiers
- The CCP’s Vast Military Build-up: The Kinetic OptionRichard Fisher, Senior Fellow, International Assessment and Strategy Center
- Who is Underwriting the CCP Threat?You AreRoger Robinson, Chairman, Prague Security Studies Institute
- The CCP’s New Financing Scheme: Red CryptocurrencyKyle Bass*, Chief Investment Advisors, Hayman Capital (via video)
- What Are They Thinking as Wall Street’s Masters of the Universe Sell Us Out?Bill Walton*, former Chairman, Allied Capital Corporation
- President Trump’s Effort to Counter the CCP’s Economic Warfare – and How It Was Undermined by a Key SubordinateDr. Peter Navarro
- Changing Course on Underwriting the CCP ThreatCommissioner Derek Scissors, U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (via video)
- Naming Names: BlackRock Bets on ChinaBlackRockLovesChina.com video
- How to Invest Patriotically, Instead of in Our EnemyKevin Freeman*, National Security Investment Consultants Institute
- Protecting Against the CCP Weaponing Foreign and U.S. InvestmentsCol. John Mills*, U.S. Army (Ret.)
- Invest in FreedomRyan Morfin, Managing Director, Morfin Capital Group.
- Disengage from China: The Way ForwardRep. Chris Stewart, Member, House Intelligence and Appropriations Committees and House China Task Force (via video)
* Member, Committee on the Present Danger: China